Care at Home Assistant (Full time) £11.50 per hour
We are seeking carers to work fulltime on a regular shift pattern with every second weekend off (Fri,Sat and Sun). This role will involve being deployed to where care is needed which requires the individual to remain flexible during their working hours.
Please feel free to phone and discuss what you are looking for on 01463 716796
If you are looking to start a rewarding career in social care and gain the relevant qualification without having to go to college our company is an approved SVQ centre which can assist, guide and mentor you through your qualifications, giving you the foundations and qualifications for a rewarding career in the social care Sector. A career where you can make a real difference to vulnerable people in the local community.
About the role
We are looking for people to join our team to provide personal care in a holistic manner by assisting, enabling, maintaining and looking after the general wellbeing of vulnerable people in the community, helping them to maintain their dignity and independence. Providing care in the home setting within the Inverness and surrounding area, Smithton, Culloden, Balloch, Cradlehall and Westhill
Duties can include meal preparation, medication assistance, all aspects of personal care, light cleaning, laundry, shopping and other domestic duties as required.
Previous experience in care in not essential as we provide all the necessary training and ongoing support you require to enable you to be a Care Worker. We are seeking empathetic and compassionate individuals who have a desire to make a difference to vulnerable people and have a can-do approach.
Benefits of joining our Team
- Permanent contract
- Employers pension contribution.
- 28 Days paid annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Paid PVG/DBS check
- Paid Mileage or use of company cars.
- Full training provided for the job and free learning and development opportunities
- Uniform/PPE provided free of charge
- Refer a Friend Scheme unlimited use (£200 per referral)
- Colleague Discounts (a range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts)
- In house support, guidance and mentoring with SSSC continuous learning
- In house support, guidance and mentoring with Social Service and Health Care SVQ2, no requirement to attend college whole qualification can be completed with us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.50 per hour
- Driving Licence (required)
If you’re interested in any of our vacancies, please
give us a call or email us to ask for an application form.